Without Pictures Where Would We Be?

During our last week of Population, we have been working on understanding the Nature Preservation Method and how it helps scientist discover new things and make new observations.  For my AP, I talked about why photography is important to the scientist.  Science would be very hard to understand for layman because they don't study science.  Pictures help a lot when it comes to primary children because they may not be as smart as a 15-year-old is.  This was a very good project because it made sense to me and I was able to connect this project to my actual life.  Aaron gave us a rubric that made sense to me and I was able to do exactly what I was supposed to do.  I feel like I am going to pass this AP and I hope that Aaron enjoys this AP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opposites Attract!!

Freedom Of Speech... But Don't Take It Too Far!!

Activist Paper